Here’s a look at what I’m inspired by this month…
* orange lipstick - As experimental as I am with my makeup, this is the first season I’m wearing orange lipstick and I’m totally loving it. Besides being completely on trend, it’s also incredibly flattering!
* nude studded peep toe heels - The shoes that are showcased this month are by Alexander McQueen and they are absolutely glorious. I can’t think of a better way to describe them! They’re truly jaw dropping beautiful (okay, that’s another way I’d describe them)!
* white bandage dress - I love white dresses this season and like the gold cross embellishments. They add a nice stylish touch to a simple silhouette.
* hot pink cuff watch - I love a watch that not only serves as a functional piece to capture time, but also one that captures a fashion statement. The bold neon color with the gold hardware along with its thick cuff style makes this piece the ultimate time statement piece. (If you couldn’t tell, I REALLY want this!!! I’m seriously considering ordering this too, it’s just too fabulous to pass up!)
* gold python bag - I love anything metallic gold and anything python. So surely this bag makes my stylish list this month without question.
* aztec printed crop top - I like crop tops generally speaking and thrilled to see them pop up more and more every season. (Not everyone has been rocking crop tops as long as I have and it’s just refreshing to see a wider selection of them). The aztec print with the crossed back makes this a stellar piece to add to your wardrobe. I’d style it with a high waisted pair of shorts or a skirt is also a nice alternative.
[What are you most inspired by this month stylishly speaking?]