Here’s a look at what I’m inspired by this month…
* metallic denim - Denim is no longer just a basic blue and you can find all kinds of variations including vibrant colors and funky prints. Moving into the new season, I really like seeing denim with a metallic finish, especially gold which always looks great with classic black.
* dark lips - I have always loved the look of dark lips against fair skin. Fall is the perfect time to start rocking this trend.
* shades of plum - Vintage grape and wine shades are totally making a comeback both on the fashion front and in makeup.
* envelope clutch - Oversized envelope styled bags are a small and chic way to hold all your essentials. When they feature a strap, it’s an added bonus.
* ankle wrap heels - I especially like the look with the peep toe, it shows a lot of skin while the ankle strap holds you in for a little bit of extra comfort.
* 40′s inspired fashion - Many fall runways were inspired by the vintage elegance of the 1940′s which included classic styles mixed with a little drama.
[What are you most inspired by this month stylishly speaking?]