[Style Inspiration Board] – May 2012
Here’s a look at what I’m inspired by this month…
* cut out dresses - I still love the concept of a cut out dress, especially when the cut outs are at the waistline. It leaves a slimming effect and is eye catching.
* coral peach bottoms - I am loving the bright colors for jeans this season. You can also find shorts and skirts in vibrant hues. I just purchased a hot pair of shorts that are in a bright coral. I cannot wait to wear them!
* bright nail polishes - Lately I have been wearing orange tone nails but I also want to delve into hot pinks and other neon colors this season.
* floral high waisted shorts - I am so in love with high waisted anything and floral prints. Together, they make a chic styling combo.
* bustier tops - Bustier tops are such great layering pieces. They don’t always necessarily need to be styled in a provocative way and look great styled casually with a hint of sexiness.
* printed cuff bangles - If you’re going to buy an accessory, make it a statement piece. I love cuff bangles and instead of just buying them in metallics, I’m noticing them in unique printed designs which I’m loving right now.
* lace up platform heels - I’ve consistently been featuring nude and neutral tone shoes, but the highlight of the shoes I’m showing in this month’s [inspiration board] is that they are lace up and platform heels. I just love the styling details of this shoe, so amazing!
[What are you most inspired by this month stylishly speaking?]